On March 21st, he most dangerous areas in Kyiv Region are Zhytomyr Highway, Bucha – Irpin – Hostomel, Dmytrivka and Makariv Communities, Moshchun and the northern part of Vyshhorod District.
In the morning of March 21st, the situation in Kyiv Region, according to Oleksandr Pavliuk, the Head of Regional Administration, is as follows:
Bila Tserkva, Boryspil, Fastiv and Obukhiv districts. Situation is under control. The night was quiet, no strikes.
Bucha and Makariv communities are under enemy fire. The high-intensity shelling of Makariv, Kopyliv, Severynivka, Kolonshchyna, Motyzhyn, Yasnohorodka, Berezivka.
• The enemy movements are observed in Borodianka, Dmytrivka, Bucha and Hostomel communities.
• The enemy troops entrench in Bucha and Nemishaieve communities.
• Zhytomyr Highway, Irpin, Hostomel – combat engagements.
• Last night, the enemy shelled Petrushky and Shpytky villages.
• Multiple villages are under occupation. Klavdiievo-Tarasove, Severynivka, Berezivka, Mykolaivka are on the verge of humanitarian disaster.
• Evacuation continues in Borodianka community.
The enemy vehicles are noticed in Baryshivka, Kalytianske and Kalynivka communities. Yesterday, 3310 people, including 1828 children, were evacuated.
• Humanitarian disaster in Ivankiv, Dymer and Poliska communities.
• Slavutych is completely isolated.
Russian Occupants Kidnapped Reporters in Melitopol
First Russian Rocket-Launching Artillery Attack on Zhytomyr Region Resulted in Casualties
Russian Occupants Attacked a Village in Zaporizhzhia Region with BM-21 Grad, Mortars and Tanks
Humanitarian hell in Mariupol: Everything we know about occupant army’s atrocities and situation in the city